We bought this model after dropping and breaking our cheap George Foreman “Champ” grill.
– The removable grilling plates come off and go on very easily, and cleaning them in the sink or dishwasher is so easy. The base unit doesn’t even get dirty!
– Non-stick grilling plates are sufficiently large to cook hamburgers for three or four people with ease making it one of the best indoor grill.
– Fat drips into the provided tray with no leaking out the back or sides which is uncommonly good.
– Floating hinges allow varying thicknesses of food to be held tight on the top and bottom making it one of the best indoor grill for steaks
– Total time to cook, once unit is fully heated, is faster than broiling the burgers in our electric oven and the grill uses far less power.
– Light enough to hold with one hand, for easy storing.
– Unit lacks a thermometer and temperature control, neither of which is needed for most things. Price is lower as a result.
– Easy, fast, and inexpensive method to cook many foods (chicken breasts, burgers, hot-dogs, grilled cheese sandwiches, etc.).